- 30 oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough 1 roll
- 11 oz KRAFT caramels 1 bag
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Slice a little more than half of the cookie dough into 1/4″ rounds and lay in a single layer on a parchment lined 9-inch square baking pan.
- Use your fingers to press into a single, solid, even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or just until golden brown. Removed from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Combine unwrapped caramels and evaporated milk in a microwave-safe container and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir and heat on high in 30 second intervals until caramel is completely melted.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the slightly cooled chocolate chip cookie crust.
- Drizzle caramel on top of the chocolate chips.
- Crumble the remaining cookie dough (should be less than half remaining) over the top of the caramel. It doesn’t have to be perfect or even.
- Return the carmelitas to the oven and bake for another 12-15 minutes or until just beginning to turn golden brown.
- Let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Sit out for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.