Pound Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting Strawberries To Top It Off :
- MAKE FIRST SET ASIDE
- 1/4 cstrawberries pureed and strained
- 2 1/2 stickbutter, softened
- 2 1/2 csugar
- 14 oz. pkg. strawberry jello
- 5ex. lg. eggs
- 1 tspvanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tspstrawberry extract
- 1 1/2 tspbaking powder
- 4 1/2 cflour
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1 1/4 cmilk
- 1/4 cpureed strawberry, strained
- 1 1/2 cchopped strawberries (a little more if you like)
- 1can pillsbury cream cheese frosting
- 11/2 pkg.(4oz) strawberry jello
- 1 tspstrawberry extract
How to Make Strawberry Pound Cake w/Strawb. Cr. Cheese Drizzle
Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour a 10″ tube pan. Beat butter until creamy; add sugar beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla and strawberry extracts. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with milk beginning and ending with flour mix. Add strawberry jello, strawberry puree, beat lightly until combined. Gently stir in chopped strawberries. Pour into prepared tube pan.
Bake 325,1hr. 20 min. check may need another 10 minutes depending on your oven. Let sit in pan 20 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before glazing.
- Glaze: Pour cream cheese frosting in microwavable bowl, microwave 1 minute, stir in extract and jello and glaze over your cake. I added strawberry halves you don’t have too. I also think a little shredded coconut mixed through the cake would be nice if you like.